Friday, January 8, 2010

the last day for me...

zhi en is going Ns liao...i no go sent him..
hmmm...2mr i'm going Ns already...so sad..
all of my lou gong friends are so bu she de himmm..
he bring alots of smile for uss..
we misss him alots!!
the last day for me...
so i hang out with wen..joue..and josee..
i go pick up them and then fetch wen go pacific to interview her work..
we saw han kai is working at studio so lonely..sembang with him awhile while...
after that..we go ipoh kia eat peng bak =)
joue is forgot that next day i'm going to Ns..
so ask me 2mr afternoon go gym with her..
so sad..but nvm lar..no angry her..
just vry bu she de here only...
specially my lou gong...
Arghhh... i'll miss himmm so much..
then after that i must back home b4 12 o'clock...
so i put josee and joue at ah kun house then fetch wen back home liao i just back home..
i already ready for all thingss..
and talk phone with my lou gong till vry late...
tired liao just sleep..
i sleep not WELL at all..
hmmmm...a sad day...

No comments:

Post a Comment