Friday, January 8, 2010

i'mm back i'mm back..

Finally...i going Ns for 3 days only come back liao..
i'm so thanks that all my friendsss are going to send me a tthere...
so touch lar..i love you all..
ben lai no cry gehh..
wen and josee they two start to cry 1st...then i also beh tong then cry also liao..
i up bus already saw my dear lou gong also out some tears..
haisx..sad sad sad..
Firstly i thought that i could stay there for 3 months without my family..my friendss..and also my lou gong gehh...
but reach there liao after my mummy had left there..
i jsut realize that it is so hard for mee...
i cry inside there day and night..
some more... you guys send for me de msg do till me miss my home...wanna back here as fast as i can...
and in my doom got 27 ppls...all malay and hindu..i one person chinese...
i want die already...
then luckily...my medical check up is out..

'Heng xin yi, kamu tidak layak menjalani PLKN..'
the head say : kamu nak bila balik rumah?
me : SEKARANG~!
the head say : mai sini menelefon emak kamu..
me : tak payah.. saya sudah panggil dia mai sini ambil saya..

phewwww....finally...
i can back home already..
i phn for my lou gong...and wen them... tell them this good newss...
for that time i just no cry...then pick up my things go guard house there wait for my mummy come fetch mee..
back till here...
the 1st thing is..have a good bath..
after that go lym house find him...take back my phone...
then fetch joue and josee...then go pacific fecth wen fnsh work..
then i'm damn hungry that time..
so we going to taman saga geh "da jia le" meet with ah kun them and eat with themm..
i'm happy that i can back here in 3 dayss..
but pitty for my dear friend Ming...she is alone at Ns at perak..quiet miss her..wish that she would take good care at there...
and also zhi en still inside Ns gok...i think he also hope that faster come out but cant =(
anyway..i wish they two take good care at there...i miss them alots...
i know that inside Ns is vry xing ku..
god bless themm...
after fnsh eating...we go asmall playing pool...but i no play at there also..
i jsut go there awhile nia jiu back home adi...
coz it is 11 something adi....
then my lou gong is not following me back..he back with ah kun them..
so i back home sleep early and have a nice dream...
i miss here alots... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment