Friday, January 15, 2010

=(

today...say good with him that 7.00 oclock will go out together..
but some reason...he phone me that cant go out with me liao..
i'm so happy waiting the day faster reach night..
hmm...heard his phone liao sudenly feel so sad..
lou gong want me to mingbai him...
ok~ i just feel sad only...not angry you ya...hope you know..
i just too excited only lar...its ok~ i hope that you also dont think that bi so small gas..
just frogive youu.. cause you promise that next time will accompany me go...
then youu dun ever break your promise yaa.. mwashx

i just see finish lei lei's blog...
hmm...she get hurt so much...
i know whats the feeling...
i try it b4...so...
i hope that...she can be tough..and i hope that...one day..she will tell me that..
i'm not Miss B anymore...and forget all the sad memoriesss...
cause..it is not so easy to forget the bad memories..
but i trust you..you can do it..my dear friend...
yi here for youuuu =) lym wont chi chu geh...
jia youuu~!

1 comment:

  1. yii!!
    so touchie larr!!
    xDD...
    dont worry..
    im sure one day, ONE DAY..
    i can really over with all of this!
    love you!!

    ReplyDelete