Thursday, January 7, 2010

enjoy the trip ^^

23th december going genting with my dearest friendss =)
all of us all together just 18 peoples only..we have free sit in the bus..
dad and mum fetch us go basketball court there up bus..
this time my lovely er jie and also wen and bobo is following me going this trip ^^
i'mm enjoying this few days without a law of my house that before 12.00 a.m must back home if go out with friend..
And somemore these few days i'm happy to with my lym lou gong zai ❤ .. it is what i wait for whole year wanna go trip with my lovely min =)
i celebrate my christmas with them happily..


the point not me and him.. he try to take photo with us =)
he is so funny lar..

my dear josee with me =)

my dearest joue with me =)

i'm the one who always spray by others that i dont know..
but it is quiet enjoy and funny ^^
i love it ^^
it is the 1st time i celebrate christmas with my lou gong..
sweet enough ^^
then we go shopping the next day and also go sunway lagoons play..
the last day when wanna going back a/s.. i'm so sad..
cause back here after few days i'm going for Ns...
but at last come back here liao i no back home yet...i stay for joue house 1 night then just back home...
joue is fried egg for me to have lunch at her house ^^
the 1st is not so nice...but the second one is nice..hehe
A unforgetful trip that i had with you guys...
i love all of you....
i'm happy to be with you my ❤...

No comments:

Post a Comment