Friday, January 8, 2010

hmm...new year count down ^^

it is the last day of 2009~!
i not going to Langkawi with June,lei lei, and mun...
my mummy say i'm just back from trip..so dont want let me to follow them go Langkawi for countdown..
hmmm..its ok...i felt so sienz with her..
then 2 something accompany my mummy,er jie ah mei going for hair cut, hair treatment and mummy is having hair coulor..i sit at the Kenzo saloon from 2something till 5 something...
it's damn bored for me...
anyway...i sms ask josee and joue got any planning..?
then she said shu them is going gym after that..
then i say i wanna follow them go too..and also ask wen wanna join us anot..
so josee come Kenzo fetch me back home change sport shirt and shoes...
then just go fetch wen..joue is not coming coz she have to wait some one back her house..
after gym...we plann to have steamboat at ah kun house...
so they rush to buy things..then we rush back home for bathing...
then we count down at ah kun house and play and drunk untill 4 something..
i'm going to sleep wen's house..so that can late back home =)
my dear with me ^^

wen with me

we three ^3

joue with meee

i'm fat lar..hehex

zhi en always kacau me take photo ^^
we two is going Ns soon..=(

my lou gong and I

happy new year 2010...
hehex...after play fnsh...
zhi en and shu them fetch me and wen back home already..

No comments:

Post a Comment