Monday, February 22, 2010

yo ^^

hmmm...today wake up liao wan go eating with da jie and ah mei geh...
go d5 but not yet open...so i call they all go eat themself..
i find my dear joue and nana...
after that...i have my lunch at old town with joue,nana,shu and ah kun...
hmm...phone for lou gong...then ask him wanna out anot...
so nana accompany me fetch joue back home bath and go fetch himmm... ^^
then we go back there meet..
lou gong hungry...so me and nana accompany him eat at d5...
after that we sembang un till 5 something...


nana with me =)

dear josee come find uss...we go asmall play pool..i just play 1 round only..haha..and lose too....
i'm hungry lehh...so i go eat with lou gong..then also bring nana go too...
go hai tao ki...there is fcking lots ppl there...
wait tilll we siao...then after that ah kun and dear them come join us too...
at there saw my er jiee...she is happy to see me there...
me too...hahaha...
i love her...i know she loves me too~! ^^
she wan back home with me..
after eat fnsh...dear them wanna go sing k with nana...cause she last day at AS..TT..
sad that i cant join...but nvm...next time lar..^^
then i go back with er jie happily... =)
back home also didnt get scold... yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment