Saturday, February 20, 2010

my sweet 18 birthday

i love 0211...this is always what i say... and also it is thursday =) my mummy is not at home..wuhuhuhu ^^ so my lou gong can come my house find me... hurray ~! then we go fetch ah mei and go eat things together... our celebration will be tomorrow night...it is friday... because wanna wait ah kun them back here...and also most happy is zhi en back here from Ns.. ^^ my 0211 days just go out awhile only =) anywway... i'm happy too...i recieve alots of wishes...yeah...thanks all my friends..

the next day.. yeah...all lou gong's friend are come back already... afternoon i'm going pacific wait for wen after work.. and saw ah ming...she quiet thin alots...but more black jor... nvm...come back liao just facial k? i miss you much ya =) after that...cT is coming to fetch wen back home.... then he wanna go his shop take things...so me and wen go buy chicken wings to eat... =) nice~! my birthday celebrations at Rock Cafe =) my lou gong still remember... Love Shape Blueberry cake =) muacksx.... thank you...^^ happy birthday to me ~! mucaskx.. my lovely wen with me =) my dear Josee with me =)
Dear joue with medear..mE..weN ^^ after singing songs =) arh...i love him ^^ my dear joue and wen with me... =) haha...evrytime joue drunk her face is damn red de =) we four ^^ while waiting toilet.. hehe

we are fighting who the most black.. hahaha
i love this... idea from dear Josee =) all of us... ^^

after that we leave rock cafe happily...
my lou gong and me =)

hmmm....have a nice night with themm...and happy that my ah gor also got go.. =)
joue with me again.. at Zen ^^
we threee =)

thanks all my dear friends..i loves you all... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment