Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY and Valentine's day ^^

=) happy chinese new year and also happy valentine's day

hmmm...today go my counsins housee...wuhuhu...get many angpau's there.. yeah ^^
after that...night go zen find lao gong and ah kun them..
dear josee....you know why we are so late reach there?
hahaha
guan ming is busy helping ah shu set hair...
after that my lao gong also kepo...ai sui...wan set hair also... hahahah
i love his stupid face..haha
while waiting them...i take photo with zhi en,ah kun..and shu =)
ah kun with me ...

zhi en with me.. ^^
this red clothes is find by zhi en...haha..he is funny =)
ah shu with me..
ah kun with me again ^^

after one hour more then we go cai shih housee...
just go there awhile only...hahaha...
after that we go sing k...today my mummy let me 1 something back home...cause all my sis is having movie at asmall...hhahah...so when they finish movie...i also need to back home liao... TT
so i at ebox half hour more only...but nvm..can be with my dear lao gong...then ok adi.. =)
i'm enjoy today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment